Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 -Your Best Year YET!


The New Year has arrived. Forget making a list of resolutions that you may never read again or follow through on. How about a radical reinvention or an ultra fine tuning into the "now" of what you are meant to be doing and being on Earth. Perhaps you already know what that is for you. Then how about some quantum leaping springs under your feet?

Are you ready for your BEST year yet? The year you drop more deeply into the life of your dreams AND the life that most wants to live through you?

If your answer is YES, have I got a treat for YOU!

Your Best Year Yet, is a book with a 10 question process designed to identify and dissolve your blocks, clarify your values, and create a potent framework and guidelines to catapult you into your Best Year Yet. I have participated in and facilitated a number of processes like this, yet this one tops them all.

I first participated in this workshop last year with Carrie Contey, in Austin, TX. I can tell you without a doubt, that I went on to have the most amazing year of my life. I identified and peeled away layers of self doubt and released limiting beliefs, I clarified and prioritized my most current life values and visions. I look back on what has manifested as a result of those discoveries and commitments and I am blown away, and so, so grateful.

I was amazed by how much was revealed, cleared and set in motion in just 4 hours with poignant questions, and loving, ruthless facilitation. Now, I want to give that gift back to you!

Keep in mind that this experience will up your game, fill your fuel tank with pure inspiration and jet your life to the next level of genius wherever you are in your process. Whether you know you need big changes, or you are simply ready to step it up and jump into to even more focus in your fulfilling life, this is a powerful process to support you. And, I will be there to guide you!
______________________________________________________

I am offering a two part "Best Year Yet" workshop in Tucson, AZ

(A teleclass will follow in Springtime for others across the globe)
  • 2 Consecutive Wednesday Evenings: January 13th and 20th, 7:30-9:30pm.
  • Location given upon registration.
  • A $30 Investment in yourself.
_________________________________________________

Give yourself and the world, the greatest gift possible,
YOUR BEST LIFE!


Blessings and Sacred, Joyous 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Happy to Hear from YOU! Thanks, One Love!