Another ONE LOVE NUGGET:
"I am so ready to get way out of my continuity...to open to very new possibilities that I wouldn't have considered as possible before... What is the main thing you suggest for stepping out into that unknown and opening beyond the limiting beliefs? I am beginning to see past those edges right now and I am really starting to feel past them. -Releasing the Illusion
Sounds like you are right in the pocket of pioneering into new territory. I have to echo what Jedi Master, Yoda says "Already know you that which you need."
The main thing I suggest these days is taking massive action with heart.
"It isn't enough to think outside the box. Thinking is passive. Get used to acting outside the box." Tim Ferriss
- Combine pragmatism and prayer.
- Clear and open space (emotionally, physically, energetically, mentally).
- Create ritual that aligns your intention with the powers that BE.
- Speak the unspeakable-to your self and others. Tell the truth.
- Give yourself permission to change and reinvent whatever is not serving you.
- Shake it all up. Surrender and leap!
Gate (Ga-Tay) Gate Para Gate Parasam Gate Bodhi Svaha.
Loosely translated as, Gone, Gone, Gone Beyond, Completely Gone Beyond, Enlightenment, Hail.
Your deep self knows exactly what you need. Listen and respond. Follow the dreaming, and your path of heart. Envision and FEEL yourself in a fulfilling place of new possibilities. Then, radiate that feeling out into the world. Let this motivate, inspired, non reactive, radical, right action. I trust that soon you will be savoring the juicy fruits of leaping into the Unknown.
Happy Trails, "Releasing"! The illusion has been shattered.
What you seek is seeking you. Bodhi Svaha