Thursday, February 17, 2011

5 Tips for Manifestation-A One Love Nugget

The Universe wants to meet our greatest dreams and callings. It needs our companionship in manifestation. Here are 5 simple tips to magnetize your heart's vision.
  • ALIGN: Offer yourself up to the power that animates life.
  • BE CLEAR: Clarity gives a clear channel in which energy can flow. Let your heart want what it wants. Be specific. Feel it as already so.
  • BE HUMBLE: We are wired to make manifest the glory of God within us. True humility includes going BIG, yet knowing The Big U(niverse) is driving (not the little you). Bow to this mystery and let it drive.
  • TAKE ACTION: We each know the "right" efforts, empowered actions, practices and steps that are prerequisites toward bringing a dream into fruition. Join the dance.
  • BE UNATTACHED TO OUTCOME: No matter what we can dream up for ourselves, the Universe may have something in store that will more fully serve our soul evolution. Surrender and trust is at the heart of it all.
Aligned with the Universal force, clear in your calling, humble before it's glory, proactively unattached to outcome, you will be guided right into the sweet spot of your soul manifestation. Promise.

If you need a little loving guidance, you know where to find me.



5 comments:

  1. So much wisdom here, Gabriela. I'm thinking a lot about manifestation lately myself. In yoga practice, I find it powerful to travel the chakra path downward, from the crown to the root - the path of manifestation. Thank you for offering up more tools and sage advice for realizing goals and dream visions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The taking action part is so interesting... it was the missing link for me for a long time-- fears would hold me back. Now it doesn't seem to matter what action I take, it may not lead me where I thought it would, but the ACT of taking action sets all kinds of things in motion for me that I never would have dreamed of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your insights on traveling the chakra path downward, Wendy! I agree, bringing all that energy down into the roots is key to embodied spiritual awareness. YES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, Thanks for your comment! I hear you! Taking action is so essential. It is out part in reaching for the dream and saying, I am IN! Without it the Universe is dancing alone. I love what Peter Gabriel says in one of his songs, "I have my fears, so they don't have me". Quantum leaps, baby steps, speaking, not speaking, whatever the action, when we take it, Divine Providence sweeps in and carries us along. Thank Goodness! Love and gratitude to you, G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love it!!
    And U!
    Yarrow

    ReplyDelete

Always Happy to Hear from YOU! Thanks, One Love!