After 2 days of feeling quite miserable , I finally surrendered to the obvious: I had a flu bug and no amount of simply slowing down my mega tasking and keeping a bright attitude (I was not sick! Just a little under the weather!) was going to keep it from flattening me. I got flattened.
Here's what I also got:
- Healing sleep, dreaming and integration time to digest big changes in my life.
- Much needed practice in asking for help and being nurtured.
- An opportunity to Stop, Drop and Flop ,allowing deeper waves of emotion to flow. I wept till I laughed. Coming undone felt so liberating.
- A phat piece of humble pie. Vulnerability, like connection are queen!
- A huge dose of gratitude and awe for hubs & daughter and their devotional, sweet love.