Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3 Reminders to Inspire Your Day


I read these three quotes in an old journal this morning and felt totally inspired by them. I will allow them to fuel my day...maybe you will to.

"Krishna is the complete giver, why should we beg?" Bhagavad Gita

"The lord is my shepard, I shall not want." Psalm 23

"Find something in each person that makes you feel like the Sun" Dr B

Simple. Potent.
May we all receive the magnificence and radiance that is always, already present.

Bless up!
G

2 comments:

  1. "i shall not want." the God within, the God of all things (including me) leads the way. i follow.
    i LOved !!! your interview with goddess leonie. so glad to know you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! yes! Here's to the brilliant ONE within, flowing all things.
    I bow to that! IN love, G

    ReplyDelete

Always Happy to Hear from YOU! Thanks, One Love!