Sometimes I feel bogged down and deadened by the mundane details of daily life doings. Any nuggets of wisdom to jump start my aliveness, inspiration and remembrance of what makes it all worth while? Fast?
Need a Boost.
Dear Need a Boost,
Thanks for your honesty. I have many a moment where I feel the ordinary, consensus reality world harshening my mellow, and dampening my inner fire. What to do? Good Question. Honoring your request for a speedy shift, I will offer you some of my faves and most effective enliveners, that are most always accessible...even with a breath and perspective alteration. First, STOP, BREATHE AND PAUSE. Always start here.
Then, choose from your sumptuous menu of delicious possibilities:
- Marvel. Be Awe struck.
- Grock the Mystery of life and the radical Unknown of it ALL.
- Rejoice, Savor, Celebrate...the ways in which and reasons why are boundless. Get to it.
- Commune with the Natural World-Merge with the frequency of the wilderness. Whether gazing at the sky in a crowded city or solo on a mountain top, the Elemental energies are everywhere. Call on them.
- Meditate. Pray. Listen. Be.
- Practice seeing the world through the eyes of your heart.
- Lose yourself in beauty-nature, art, music, love. Drink it in.
- Touch and be touched. Affection rocks. Be a love bug.
- Hang out with a dog.
- Run a fast mile (think wild horses).
- Shake your Booty-Dance IS Medicine.
- Sing. Yell. Vocalize.
- Laugh. Goof. Play. Spend time with a child.
- Let go of the inner grip! Yup, good ole vulnerable surrender. Always a winner.
- Be Grateful. Make a list if you must. Generate the attitude of gratitude.
- Serve another and get beyond yourself.
- Root yourself in a fertile space where your environment will nurture you to grow.
- Be Present. Go agendaless-even if just for a few moments.
- Take an action toward fulfilling a dream.
- Be the One Love you want to see in the world.
Carpe Diem! LeHiam! Viva!
Now and now and now.
Love Unending, G
Anyone else? How do you enliven your days? Tell me-I want to know!