Friday, February 26, 2010

Artists and Acension-Listen to My Interview!


Love and blessings to you all!

I have been as busy as a beaver these past weeks with the building of and tending to many rich and juicy projects. Amidst travels to CO, CA and next, WA, I have been in rehearsal for the amazing, upcoming Za Boom Ba Performance, coming to Tucson May 7 & 9. Tickets are on sale and it promises to be incredible!

I am also working on the film short of our Valentine's Day "Free Love", Flash Mob and will post and blog about it once complete. Today, it is my pleasure to share a treat with you. I was recently interviewed as a guest on Nancy Wait's Blog Talk Radio show, "Artists and Ascension". Nancy, a dear heart, was gracious and lively. We covered a lot of territory and went right to the core. It was great fun and really encapsulates so much of the mission of The One Love Alliance as well as the call of the times.



Take a listen and please, send me your comments. We are all visionary life artists, reweaving unity consciousness into the fabric of sacred society. I want to know what inspires you to live with passion and presence. What is your calling and how are you an Artist in Ascension?
Here's to Love in motion! Cheers!
Thrive on and on and on...Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Happy to Hear from YOU! Thanks, One Love!