"Creating an extraordinary existence depends upon the energy that we select to weave into the fabric of our life.... the continual attraction and encompassing of higher energy that increases the vitality of our life."
Rudi–Behind the Cosmic Curtain
Rudi–Behind the Cosmic Curtain
As I sit down to write today, I am feeling the metaphoric power of life in the desert. Sometimes our inner and outer teachings get so hot! The heat of the fire is searing, "beastly," (as a visitor to Tucson once remarked). It is at this point some say, "I am outta' here." We bail on a relationship or challenging situation just when staying in the fire would bring break through into new beauty and power. If we allow it, the heat can quicken us; the burn, enlighten us - transmute us. Is it any wonder that fire is cross culturally an element of transformation?
July in Tucson reflects this energy. If we are willing to stick around and keep showing up (just when we think it could not get any hotter), the monsoons arrive - quenching the thirsty earth. Monsoons are glorious. Cacti fruit and bloom in bright, amazing colors, rainbow sunsets delight, creeks flow again and the golden twilight opens portals into new dimensions...
It is from this beautifully satiated, hot, breakthrough place, that I bring you The Big Love.
Disclaimer: As usual, do not believe a word I say. Feel what rings true in your heart. The Big Love is not gushy, mushy, woo woo. It is not always comfortable, or enjoyable. It can get hot, even intolerable to the parts of us that need to burn and die, to the egoic cling-on hold to all that does not serve our evolution.
The Big Love is a growing machine. It wants our Big Life, our Divine Life, our most ALIVE LIVING. It is not for the faint of heart or multi-dimensionally lazy.
Over the past few weeks, the Big Love has been the recurring theme-thread that wove through over a dozen intuitive sessions in my work as well as many personal conversations. The cultural Dreaming clear, the message so strong; shown to me over and over again; "Be the Big Love". While the applications were different, the remedy was the same: "Be the Big Love."
Everybody wants a lived experience of being the Big Love. And why not? The Big Love is our natural state. It is what we are born for, wired for...it's what we belong to and where we belong. It's our most primal existence. It is a relaxation in our nervous systems, where we are at rest, at home in the Source. Being the Big Love creates a state of presence in the play of consciousness where the mind and senses, in full color and flavor, bloom as servants of the heart. The Big Love is the current of grace we ride through the sea of intuition and universal love.
Does this sound too "touchy feely?" You bet. The Big Love is about touching and being touched by life! It is about feeling fully alive, feeling truth, feeling inspired, and feeling life pulse in every cell.
Disclaimer #2, Even when it does not feel "good," it is still possible to feel fully alive.
Tap the God of your understanding and ask to be guided to living the Big Love! What does this look like for you? What does the Big Love want from you? What gifts does it offer you?
Ask these questions and then allow this free flow of Big Love energy to guide you in the improvisation of life. Be spontaneous, fresh and unrehearsed. Be unleashed freedom with sacred containment. Delight in this. Savor it. Be awed by all that arises, and falls within it.
BIG LOVE ACTIVATION!
- Extend Radical Forgiveness. Yes, forgive everything.
- Extend Radical Self Permission. Allow full access and expression to your whole being.
- Be Vulnerable. Reveal. Admit. Show your true colors, full spectrum, full chakra.
- Be Lived. Delight, savor, relish, bask, luxuriate in the Divine, as you understand it.
- Be Held in the God of Your Heart. Source your living from this place.
- Distill Wisdom from the wounds of your history, transmute poisons into medicine.
- Liberate Attention once stuck in the past. The present moment thrives on your free attention; it uses it as building material for magic and miracles.
- Follow the Dreaming and Mystical Realms.
- Maintain a Supple, Healthy Body.
- Surround Yourself in Beauty.
- Surround Yourself in Love.
- Tell Yourself the Truth.
- Sing Your Soul Song. Chant, Vocalize.
- Embrace Tears and Laughter equally and unconditionally.
- Play. Be Silly, Goof.
- Touch and Be Touched.
- Live in a State of Gratitude.
- Choose Big Love. Don't wait for some one or some thing outside of you to show up first. You be it. You choose it.
- Remember the Big Love - ReActivate if life feels shrunken, dull or stuck.
- Let Everything Drink of the Big Love.
You are the Big Love. Get it while it's Hot!