As one whose life is driven through the intuitive realms, I offer you:
5 tips for Managing Time Intuitively:
- Your #1 Goal. Every day, have the goal, intention and prayer that you will be divinely guided by your inner knowing to exactly that which you most need to tend to, touch and accomplish.
- Prioritize for Integration. Your schedule/agenda for each day should include feeding your soul and integrating the needs of all (or most) parts of your vast being.
- Surrender. Tweaking, adjusting and flowing with change as the truth of the moment arises, allows Divine Intelligence to drive.
- Cultivate the ability to LISTEN. Train yourself, with constant redirection, to feel and listen to the truth when it arises as a felt sense in your body and/or environment (even if it means redirecting your plans beyond your neatly organized "To Do" list).
- Turn In rather than Trip Out. If your time and energy feel crunched, focus on listening for inner guidance instead of falling into, reactivity, control or overwhelm.